Monday 19 March 2012

The "trouble" of having commitments

I'm sure with this being new blog, I don't have people checking back that often, and the main source of traffic is from friends when I let them know I've made a new post, or people doing a general google search for something cooking and click on around the 1054 link, which is this blog.

I've been trying to post once on the weekend (hopefully will become routinely Sundays) and then again on Tuesday or Wednesday depending on how my schedule goes.  Even with these lack guidelines I've set for myself, I've already failed, due to a myriad of commitments I had made with friends and family weeks in advance. C'est le vie I guess.

I will do my best to give a detailed post on Tuesday this weeks on a great base for puddings that I will hope you will enjoy.  Until then, keep on experimenting!

The Canadian Cooking Chemist

No comments:

Post a Comment