Monday 23 April 2012

The celebrations of birthdays

This week, tomorrow in fact, is my birthday.  Even though my birthday hasn't happened yet, festivities and surprises have already begun, starting on Friday last week. I have the pictures made and the recipe made up for a great "Olde Fashioned Pancake" recipe that is very forgiving (just like the waffles).  But as a result of all the libations, I haven't had a chance to format and write the text for the post.  I've been assured that Wednesday will have no surprises and the celebrations will be at an end.  It's been an absolutely great time with family and friends, but it's not too helpful when trying to get tasks done.  So, to keep with my promise to post something on Monday, here we are :)  But, the recipe will be posted on Wednesday as a result of so many awesome things happening.

Cheers,

The Canadian Cooking Chemist.

No comments:

Post a Comment